This independent company is dedicated to keeping hair in excellent condition by offering affordable options for all your hair preserving needs.
In the future, we expect rapid growth by building on our work ethic, high-quality product and even better customer service, by continuing to seek new and innovative ways to better serve our customers.
Generally, orders are delivered within 15 to 30 business days.
Yes, we deliver worldwide!
• Its best to hand wash your silk durag with luke warm water.
• Use any soap you like or a mild detergent or shampoo.
• Squeeze out water.
• Let air dry.
1. Minimum 30 minutes brush session.
2. Double compress when wolf.
3. Comb before brush session.
4. Moisturise after wash.
5. Locate your crown.
6. Isolate your crown.
7. Know your weak spot.
8. Extra brush on weak spots.
9. Communicate with your barber.
10. Wash and style.
11. Soft brush for fresh cut.
12. Medium brush for styling.
13. Hard brush for wolfing.
14. Rag up in shower.
15. Shower brush when washing your hair.
16. Work on forks
17. Use a mirror when you're brushing.
18. Wash your Du-Rag and your forehead regularly to prevent forehead acne.
19. Have a wash routine.
20. Know your angles for the pattern you desire.
21. Use natural products.
• Flip the Du-rag inside out so middle seam is visible on the outside of the Du-rag. *This will prevent you getting a seam print in your hair*
• Place the Du-rag on your head so the front edge sits half way between your eyesbrows and hairline.
• Take a tail in each hand and cross them over at the back of your head.
• Cross both tails again at your forehead (front edge of the Du-rag) so they return to the back of your head. Keep the tails as flat and straight as possible.
• Tie the tails at the back of your head into a neat bow. The flap should now be hanging down your neck underneath the bow. Straighten the fabric so it's pulled tught for better impression and compression.
Don’t miss out on the Offers, Events, New Features & Incoming Changes. Sign Up to stay in the loop